Thursday, March 12, 2009

The carnal carnival


Tonight me and Pudding (aka “Baby”) went on HK Artwalk. This is an annual event when the local galleries stay open till midnight and offer food by local restaurants. It is traditionally held on March 7th (Wrong design’s birthday) and is traditionally full of art fags. This year they changed to March 11th and it was full of rich French. It is also the first time I have actually paid for a ticket. Me and Baby committed the cardinal sin – we paced ourselves. Stupid, stupid patrons. Free food and wine from 5pm-midnight should = sensual oblivion.
Whenever I get home from looking at “art” I am full of sperm and inspiration.

5 comments:

Extra Gravy said...

My reaction to inspiration fueled by art leaves me with energy that demands to be immediately released, and since no planning or time can be taken this energy is spent in processing copious amounts of alcohol while furiously typing away or debating away the night (if I am lucky enough to have a social outlet). Inspiration from art nearly always leaves me hung-over. As a result I approach art with caution.

I wonder if your "cardinal sin" of pace came from any similiar experience informed caution.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
domboy said...

Copipus Gravy, you don't want to know how bad it got ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.