Friday, July 02, 2010

Bring it on


So, the woman formerly known as baby (TWFKAB) is heavily pregnant … it’s a girl. As anyone knows, the best thing about having a child is naming it. So far, my suggestions have all been rejected … Jezebel, Rosie, Nene, Queen Mary, Fabulous. I had ideas of having a boy (names lined up are: Elvis, Jesus, Johnny) … teaching him how to fish, how to throw a baseball, how to treat girls … truth is … I have no idea … I have 3 months left to become financially secure, responsible, caring, capable, somewhat slightly less self-absorbed.

1 comment:

Kenji Yanagawa said...

First and foremost, parents have to give the most important present to their baby.
- what is used every day after he/she is born until death.
I think that is tough but killingly happy...

*Sorry for my bad English