Friday, February 02, 2007

Suicide Deluxe

Hi G,
Days and nights here are cool too at the moment. We are clinging to the remnants of comfort before the oppressive heat envelopes our world, just like a dying man indulges in his happy memories, even though they are, in reality, scant and scarce between his endless torment and disappointment.
So, off he dies and I stamp over his fresh grave as I’m still young enough to summon the violence that drives this senseless machine forward, driven by seemingly endless, expendable me’s.
In the morning I’m inspired as Hitler, poised to recreate the world in my perfect mould. By afternoon I’m overrun with urgent, masturbatory promises. By night I’m relieved but awakening again, frantically trying to intoxicate myself to suffocate the passion; asphyxiate the raging, desperate soul-screaming. The older I get, the better I get at destroying myself.

No comments: