Saturday, April 28, 2007

Anti-climax


Yesterday, in my quest to find out how virile I am, I gave a blood and semen sample. The doctor told me my semen needed to be at the lab within 2 hours after "unloading", so he gave me only 30 minutes to run home, bust a nut, and get the sample back to him. It was weird, but worth it for the uniqueness of the experience. On the hurried way home everything was in my favour - the traffic lights turned right when I approached them, the elevator came right when I called it. I hadn't touched myself impurely for a while (over 1 day) so I'd have a good, big load to give him. After I'd done the deed I rushed back and proudly passed my urine and semen to the nurse, who huridly stuffed it under the counter and said I could go. What an anti-climax. I was hoping for a cup of tea and a biscuit at least. Note to anyone who is going to do this - remember the arm they took all that blood from is going to be a little sensitive.

No comments: