Friday, April 20, 2007

Constant Nagging


Hey G. If I only had the balls to remove my balls, I’d be free from all this nonsense and be able to get down to business. I do, sometimes, also worry, though, that by removing the incessant distraction I’ll also remove the drive that provokes me to do anything of consequence. Man, I hate being half animal, half god. Dogs and deities have no idea how good they have it. I masturbated this morning to get rid of that constant nagging. By this evening I was back at it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh tell me about it. someimes i think it would be better to just cut the buggers off, then, just maybe, a clear mind...Still, seems a bit drastic, perhaps cut one off..and that may send a strong message to the other one to behave!

domboy said...

That's genius. They're not level with each other anyway. Tell me how it goes.