Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today was cruel


Today was cruel. It’s the day before I leave for Osaka, to join my wife and new family where I’m supposed to be all bright-eyed and funny. I expect a couple of last minute emergencies whenever I go away, and the customary last-minute photo shoot that always comes up, but for the last 24 hours I’ve been dealing with my clients’ fuck-ups. Just a bunch of “sorry” and “it’s urgent”. No extra cash, just desperate people who really need something. After a day of this I abandoned them all. Not to sleep; not to go on the town and get wild, but to get on with work from more reliable clients. I’m mad and now I’m fucked because everything’s late. So, now I have this opportunity, I’d like to say fuck everyone. Especially fuck George Bush. Fuck Dick Cheney. Fuck Tony Blair. Fuck the military junta in Burma. Fuck the pope. Fuck the whole fucking world and their fucking complete inability to make nothing but vague intellectual progress over the last century. Fuck you all you corrupt, selfish, irresponsible rats’ asses who can’t see beyond a pencil’s width into the future of your asinine actions. Titties, titties, titties.

No comments: