Friday, October 12, 2007

Blogless


I had my new blog entry all planned, but I can’t access my phone (which has the photos I need), and I’m too damned drunk to figure it out, so I’m stuck with my natural self (what a drag).
As a result, I can provide you with only random thougts:
Texas: I love it, I want to move there. I want to wear my cowboy hat and boots and be charming.
Sex, pussy, big, throbbing penis: nothing new here, I just want to mention this phenomenon because, frankly, no matter how smart you are, it all boils down to this.
Whiskey/rum/vodka: come, all of you. I know you don’t love me, but you’re fun as hell all the same.
********
This is Lucky. My friend gave him to me the night before I left New York. I remember, I was in my underwear, tied to a chair, and I was so hungry and my friend was eating food and not giving me any, just waving it infront of my face. We didn't have any kind of romantic relationship, it just seemed interesting at the time. The 90's were like that.

No comments: