Saturday, December 22, 2007

All work and no play


I had to stay up till 5:30am folding brochures because of some production mistake. I amused myself by watching Twins music videos and about 6 episodes of “My Name is Earl”. I think that affected my 2 hours sleep because I dreamed in American. Somebody in a library in my dream called me a “butt hole”. Nothing personal, they didn’t know me; they were just directing it to a faceless customer, who happened to be me. That made me a little annoyed when I woke up. I mean, who the hell do they think they are? It’s my dream.
Work was busy. It’s now 4am. I really should be in bed, I need to get organised to fly back to NY on Sunday, but my assistant got us Santa hats today, so I just had to draw, just a little.
I hadn’t had a chance to have an orgasm for days. I finally stole some time to myself, and for one moment, in the darkness of my fevered mind, I remembered all the beauty of humanity that got buried in the last couple of weeks.
Must sleep now and get back to inhumanity tomorrow.

No comments: