Friday, December 07, 2007

Apply yourself


I don't see the news much when I travel. It's always kind of fun to look at the news after a break of a few days. I see another spoilt young American has committed mass murder.
I could never figure out why they kill so few people though. I'm sure it's pretty easy to kill at least 50 people if you have enough ammunition before someone kills you back, and if you plan it carefully you should be able to get a few hundred easily.
Eight people? I could have done that with a hammer and still had time to steal their wallets.

3 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I know I'm evil for giggling at this, but I am.
So be it.

Extra Gravy said...

I wonder if there has always been this type of suicide. Did teenagers go crazy in the forum of Rome and start randomly stabbing people? Did teenage neadrethals go on wild clubbing sprees?

I couldn't find any answers in wikipedia to this, still looking ;-)

domboy said...

I may be wrong, but I think it used to be okay to rape, murder and pillage (or fight back while you were being raped, murdered or pillaged), so the kids of yesteryear had all sorts of outlets. That’s why you don’t have any random acts of violence among local people in Iraq, Darfur etc (I don’t have any facts or experience to back this up).