Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Precious Sight


Saturday morning, me and Baby were on Delancey Street and I noticed an attractive building with a huge arched window and what looked like a bar with thousands of bottles behind it, and god himself leant down from heaven and said “Dominic, remember this building, it is very, very special”.
6:30pm, on the subway, I was flipping through a Village Voice and saw Richard Hawley was playing at 7:30pm at the Bowery Ballroom. We rushed, rushed, rushed; my heart thumping with fear at the thought of seeing my idol. When we arrived, it was the same building god had shown me earlier. We got tickets and my fear subsided.
That night, the music swayed and roared out of His vicious soul, along the floorboards, up the wall, onto the balcony and deep into my own vicious soul.What a guy.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I love when the cosmos takes care of us like that.