Monday, January 21, 2008

Born again atheist


That was an awful 2 weeks. At the end I was casually contemplating suicide rather than spend another day suffering the common cold. Now I’ve entered that beautiful stretch of recovery time. It’s great when you get life handed back to you, and all your blind, reckless, futile ambitions rage up again in full force. This weekend I tidied up my desk and moved a set of drawers. There’s no stopping me. I have plans, big plans, I’m going to be great, and everyone’s going to like me.

-------------------------
This is a sketch I made a long time ago of myself masturbating. It was a brilliant concept – the violent frenzy of impending orgasm both reflected in, and affecting the drawing. Technically, though, it can easily slip into chaos. All-in-all, though, a fine step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Quink said...

Must have been tricky to draw with the other hand.