Friday, August 10, 2007

Anti-anti-establishment


I have a very big problem. I’m fixated with Clint Black. He’s a semi-cheesy, over-produced country singer. I have no problem with indulgence, but I just learned he vehemently supported George Bush and the Iraq war. What a cock. Why can’t he contain his violence to more acceptable outlets, like wife-beating or substance abuse? Why does it have to be so corporate? So … mainstream? It’s not cool. I feel so punk liking him. So anti-anti-establishment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clint Black abandons family values. He boast his second child while abondoning first daughter; originally denying her existence but the picture-perfect baby unfortunately looks just like him. I guess that escapes his child support agenda theory. Where does the DIGNITY lie, chuckle. May we eventually see first daughter in a photo family shoot? Guess not or it would already exist. Mediocre singer twang out his nose leaves his fan base saying we hope his career is over just like he destined first daughter existence to be. I have a problem with men having a good time and baby when he's a nobody; happily using a suffering, complicated lady at his side--than suddenly disappears when he gets a minor few hit songs and marries sub-lacker singer actress Lisa. His singing chart rating is - minus zero and acting is sub-zero and selective father to his girls only attempts to be descreet because he's showing off only one child. How, so so sad and distorted I hope his existence ma be. Thank you Lisa for standing by your man wimp.