Monday, August 13, 2007

Stop being so close-minded


I searched the Bloggers who also like Clint Black. I had to go through about 5 pages of results before I found a decent person who didn’t list “Military”, “Jesus” or “Hunting” in their interests. I’ve always bragged that I’m ready to try anything, but I realize now that there are so many things I would never go near. I need to diversify, stop being so close-minded. Maybe I will go to that church of scientology introduction meeting after all. Maybe I should take up yoga. I might even start prostituting children. No more holier-than-thou attitude. We are, after all, all the same ... or perhaps I should embrace racism?
No, fuck it. What a bunch of cocks all those violent, hateful people must be.
--------
Tonight, Richard Hawley's "Danny" is the most beautiful song ever recorded. The man must have a soul deeper than Hell itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoga is for losers.

domboy said...

Hey, my wife does yoga, and she's a winner! Okay, disclaimer aside, it's true. Yoga gives me the creeps.