Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nirvana, here I come


Today I styled my hair just like my new best friend Artem (not actually my friend). I have made a very big decision – I will go ahead and get my “2046” haircut. I will be cool, I may even buy spats (http://www.benlocker.com/blog/?p=178). Progress, you little charlot. A full life is maybe 70, 80 years? We cram it full of shit – brand new televisions, homeopathic remedies, self-defense classes, comprehensive lists of battlefield locations. Goddamn it all to hell, all I ever wanted was a nice haircut and a few accessories, a little pussy and a whole lot of senseless fun.

6 comments:

Quink said...

You must buy spats.

Anonymous said...

D,

Your hair has looked fabulous since the day I met you. In K's recent pictures I have asked, "Who is this rock star?"

-No joke

I got the invite today. Pretttyy! Thank youuuu!

I love this blog and all the drawings.

domboy said...

Thanks Quink, you can dress me any day. Are you related to Nabakov's Quilty by any chance?

Hi Anon, who are you? Is this an indirect way of telling me my good wife is sleeping with rock stars? (and would that make me as cool as a rock star?)

Anonymous said...

It's Meeeee, Dom! I know, I need to get a blog of my own so I'm not forever anon. Maybe someday. Anyway, I'm really going to try and visit you guys! sending good energy. :)

xo,
ML

Anonymous said...

PS. I've told your good wife that indeed I believe she is sleeping with a rock star. I think you are too.

domboy said...

Pony! I thought it was you, except I thought you knew my innate inability to style my hair. Baby does have a t-shirt saying "Rock Star", very cute. I think I have a video of her in it dancing on a moving sidewalk to Dead or Alive during our first marriage. I thought of you in Las Vegas, sending me postcards while busking your way across the USA.